Prairie View

Thursday, September 26, 2013

Buying, Saling, and Trading

The Reno County Buy, Sell, Trade group on Facebook has a number of participants who apparently don't know the difference between sell and sale  as in "I have a new modem for sell . . . "  I've seen the other confusion also:  "I need to sale . . . "    I'm grinding my teeth over here.

**************************

I'm definitely hoping for a special deal for sharing this next commercial.  I and some members of my extended family are making a purchase from the offer I am just about to tell you about.  I have never bought from this place before, but the CASP cooks have purchased this product and loved it (only the pickup site was in Wichita instead of Hutchinson).  The stuff is supposed to be good for you, and the price is reasonable.  And yes, I am going on and on on purpose to tantalize you, but I suspect I may be irritating you.

The pick up site is at Grace Bible Church at 1221 East 33rd Avenue on Thursday, October 10 between 5:45 and 6:15 p. m.  It's shipped in 40 lb. boxes, and is fresh--not frozen.  It does not contain antibiotics or hormones.  It costs about $1.84 per pound before taxes.  A 40-lb. box costs $73.60 + $5.81 tax for a total of $79.41.  You can purchase it by credit card at this site:  https://www.zayconfoods.com/  Here are the instructions from that site:
Q – How do I place an order?
A – To order, you must be registered and already be logged in to your account. On the main "My Account" page, scroll down the list of upcoming events, find your preferred event and click on the "Click here to place an order"   For locals, the preferred event will be the Grace Bible Church event.  

If you like all of the above and follow through on all of the above, you will bring home at least 40 lbs. of boneless, skinless chicken breast meat to repackage for your own freezer.  Tell me if you decide to buy or tell them you heard about it from me--or however this works--and I get a tiny discount on  future purchases.  I understand that this company ships all over the US, as long as orders in any given area reach a critical mass. 

Added later:  I understand now that if you click on this link, your order will automatically result in a bonus on my account.  Here's the link:  https://www.zayconfoods.com/refer/zf266916   Also, my email is miriam@iwashige.com, in case that would work.  (It didn't, for at least one person, so that's why I am giving another option.)  This option came as a link in an email from Zaycon telling me that someone listed me as having referred them.  I'm glad one person got it figured out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home