Prairie View

Thursday, June 05, 2008

Quote for the Day 6/5/2008

Grant (who had filled a plate for supper and started eating) : It's all coming back to me now.

Me: What?

Grant: Why I'm not hungry. At Brents I ate two hamburgers and some chips. At Grandpas, Grandma gave me a bowl of chicken noodle soup. So that's why I'm not hungry. I think I'll put this in the fridge for tomorrow.

Grant can stow away lots of food, but he actually has a rather strange relationship with it. He can skip meals and hardly notice. When he was younger, we learned that if we didn't make it a point to find him and shepherd him through the food line at church potlucks, he just might not remember to eat till after the food was almost all gone.

**************************************

The line of severe storms has moved east, and left us largely unscathed. We had rain and wind, but no hail or tornadoes.

Thank God.

1 Comments:

  • well i guess we got spared from the tornadoes- so far :)..

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6/05/2008  

Post a Comment



<< Home