Prairie View

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Quote for the Day 11/21/07

Seth (to the comp student working furiously on the research paper due today at the computer next to him) : Does Mrs. I work you pretty hard?

Comp Student (with a quick sideways glance at me): Well, I can't really discuss that right now.

I had missed Seth's question, and was alerted only when the roomful of students erupted in laughter. They kindly recounted the conversation when I inquired. I shouldn't have asked.

So far three students have trekked to our house to deliver their under-the-wire papers. I now have four of the nine papers in my possession. Only five more visitors to go.

1 Comments:

  • Mrs. I

    Yours is one of our favorite blogs. The school stories are very entertaining.

    Jolynn

    By Blogger Jolynn, at 11/22/2007  

Post a Comment



<< Home