Prairie View

Friday, April 08, 2022

Catching Up on Recent Conversations--Part 1: Recent Legislation in Florida

 I'm going to put these into separate posts, in hopes that Blogger won't choke on it.  Most will be snippets of things I've been considering in the past few days.  This post is about something I read today.  I hadn't spent a lot of time delving into this topic, and am mostly OK with having waited till now to inform myself.  

************

8h 
Shared with Public
Public
I'm using FB as a placeholder today for a post by Isaac Saul in his Tangle newsletter--on the recent Florida legislation involving gender issues and education. Without committing to all or none of what Saul asserts, I can say with confidence that it emits more light than heat--which I sincerely appreciate.

I'm not sure whether you can click on the "pasted in" link here, so I'll insert it again here.  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home