Prairie View

Wednesday, March 30, 2022

My List for Tomorrow

I just got home from a meaningful prayer and singspiration service.  Now it's time to think again of the things I need to finish before April 1--or at least make a decision on.    I'll start by listing them here:

1.  Placing an order for $50.00 of free merchandise that is offered every quarter as a benefit of our Medicare supplement (Humana).  The available products are all health-related.

2.  Writing down my thoughts on our seating arrangement in church.  Should we continue in the vein of our Amish tradition (with women on one side of the center aisle and men on the other, or mix it up with families sitting together)?  I would personally favor making it more convenient (with shorter benches for moving in and out more easily) for families with very young children to sit as families at the back, with the rest continuing to sit segregated.  I'm sure that this way of doing seems incomprehensible to people who aren't used to this practice.

3.  Deciding on the width of the beds and paths for the Partridge Community Garden.  Thankfully, I'm not doing this alone.

4.  Writing answers to a survey questionnaire about Pilgrim that NY sent me--for data that he will incorporate into a paper that he's writing for a class he's taking at FB.

5.  Relaying to those who need to know that there's compost for sale on the Merle Yoder farm.  It sells for $50.00 for a pickup load.  Some people buy it by the 5-gallon bucketfull.  

    

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home