Prairie View

Saturday, October 12, 2013

Notice to "Kansas Expats"

Mary Louise Krenzin (99) died recently.  She taught first grade at Elreka from roughly 1964 to the late 1970s.  In my family, I believe Lowell was the first one to have her for a teacher.

Mrs. Krenzin's daughter, Linda, welcomes any memories any former students would like to share.  Although another avenue might open up at some point, for now, she is asking that written memories be dropped into the card basket at the funeral.  (I can think of a few tales I've heard that I'm not sure Linda wants to hear.)  She was widely appreciated for her competence and common sense.

Elliot Mortuary is handling the arrangements, so it's possible that their website might have further information or opportunity to leave a message.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home