Prairie View

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Unofficial Wedding Pictures

Here are two links that contain wedding pictures taken by people who attended the wedding. The first link has pictures taken by Hilda's aunt (her uncle's wife), and the second set was taken by David Weibe from Newton who is in an informal discussion group with Joel and LeRoy Hershberger from here, along with David's wife Cookie and their friend Elena Enz.

www.kbeachy.blogspot.com

http://tinyurl.com/dn89cc

Benji and Heidi Mast were the official photographers, and I haven't seen any of their pictures--understandable since they are probably duty-bound to submit them to Joel and Hilda first, rather than to the rest of the world.

3 Comments:

  • I'm tickled. Now I can put a face to your writing. I don't know that I've ever met you...:)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4/22/2009  

  • I thoroughly enjoyed your account of the wedding! It was such a beautiful wedding! It would be nice to someday have the "Beachy" family and the Iwashige family get together and get aquainted. I'm certainly looking forward to getting to know Joel. By the way, if you didn't already figure it out, the last picture on Kathy's blog is of my youngest son, Chris, and Wil & Kathy's Matt.

    By Blogger Mary A. Miller, at 4/22/2009  

  • Thank you for taking the time to write down such a detailed account of Hilda and Joel's wedding. My husband, Nate, (son of Mary, above) is the only "Beachy" cousin of Hilda that didn't get to attend the wedding. We weren't ready to tackle the trip with a 5-week-old but we were really sorry to miss the big event. Your account plus the pictures people have posted, let me attend the wedding vicariously.
    I think Hilda is a real gem, and it sounds like Joel is an excellent partner for her. I can't wait to meet him.

    By Blogger Deb, at 4/24/2009  

Post a Comment



<< Home