Prairie View

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Blog Lock

Several days ago, right after I posted "A Refuge," someone important informed me that my blog is locked and will remain so until someone examines it and decides whether or not to unlock it. This happened because something triggered their spam filter alert, and I needed to request a review or the site would be deleted after 20 days. So I requested the review, and in the meantime have been "blogging" into a WordPerfect document, which I will paste over into this space when I have a chance.

I don't claim stellar content here, but spam???? Far be it from me.

Did you see Joey's comments on the "refuge" post? Wouldn't you hate it if you were a composition teacher and your 10-year old nephew corrected your spelling? Humble pie comes in many flavors, and is served up by the most unlikely people. Gulp.

Nevertheless, I had fun picturing him reading the post and then saying, with as much superiority as a child can muster convincingly. "I have a few corrections to make here--" which is what his sister reported he said.

2 Comments:

  • That notification was for sure legit, rather than a means to harvest personal information?

    By Anonymous EldestSon, at 4/17/2009  

  • I wondered the same thing. I was convinced it was legit when a message on the "Create a Post" page informed me that I would not be allowed to post till the site had been examined.

    By Blogger Mrs. I, at 4/17/2009  

Post a Comment



<< Home