Prairie View

Saturday, November 16, 2013

Epitaph Candidates

I'm sure that when I die, my headstone will contain only sensible information, which is why the following exercise has very  limited value except as a way to have a bit of fun.

I'm considering a very short list of possible epitaphs for my headstone.  Choosing such is not up to me, of course, and etching them costs money better spent elsewhere, and protocol can not be flung to the winds.  All of them have been said of me, without solicitation, although I have changed the format slightly in a few cases.  None of them were meant as compliments (that's probably typical of the unsolicited kind), and most were said without malice.

Here's the list:

1.  Easily amazed

2.  Quirky

3.  Too much imagination

4.  Too many ideas                                                                          

In the comments, I'd love to see other epitaph lists for people I know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home