Prairie View

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Poetry Contest

At this very late date, I'm posting this for locals who wish to enter the Partridge Pedal Party Poetry Contest.  (How's that for the finest alliteration in the poetic device department?)  The deadline is tomorrow, Wed., Oct. 16.  Anyone from first grade through adulthood may enter.  Cash awards are offered.  Contact me for more information if you're interested and have no better means of getting information.

In  my defense . . . I did pass on information a long time ago to the high school students, and also shared information with the grade school principal and the homeschool administrator.  I'm not sure how much farther that information went.  I'm afraid there may have been some glitches in the communication process.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home