Prairie View

Friday, September 30, 2011

Articles Needed

I am in need of a number of articles on the ongoing Palestinian-Israeli conflict. The articles can have editorial content, historical content, or they can be news reports. Recent news articles will likely be about the Palestinian bid for recognition of statehood by the UN, and I'd like some information on that, but not that only.

I've clipped and/or copied recent articles on the subject in Time and The Hutchinson News, so I don't need articles from those two sources. If you could send relevant online links to miriam@iwashige.com or give me a heads up with enough information so that I can find it myself, I would be grateful. Local folks have some additional options for informing me. Print copies would be useful, but not essential.

If anyone has first hand observations to share, I would welcome those too. I'd love to hear your commentary on any articles you pass along, but that's certainly optional.

I can, of course, search online myself, and I will do so if no one else's eyes and ears have already spotted something worthy of sharing.

The articles will be put to use at our high school. Sources will be cited.

Thanks for any help you can offer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home