Prairie View

Tuesday, July 05, 2011

Blog This

Discovered on the floorboard of our minivan: A poopy diaper inscribed with the words--Blog this.

So I did.

***********************

Someone from the sheriff's department came out yesterday to investigate. This is exhibit #4 in the saga.

***********************

So far I have faithfully followed the instructions directed toward me. I was told to get a life. I did. (Actually I just continued the good one I already had.) I was told to "blog this." I did.

I can only wish the perpetrators of this mischief were as faithful in following the advice they've no doubt been given--the Godly sort, given in love. Maybe reading this post will remind them of some of those things.

6 Comments:

  • Oh dear, this takes it to a creepier level, doesn't it? So sorry to hear this.

    By Blogger Dorcas, at 7/05/2011  

  • Sounds like it may be someone you know. Also sounds like they want attention... which you are giving them.

    By Blogger Manfred, at 7/06/2011  

  • Manfred, email me at miriam@iwashige.com and I'd be glad to do a little more explaining than I'll be doing publicly.

    By Blogger Mrs. I, at 7/06/2011  

  • Sorry to hear that anyone would stoop so low. Any minute now the DNA results from the evidence should be sent to the Sheriff's Office. What ever happened to free speech?

    By Blogger Jim Potter, at 3/22/2019  

  • I'm not in touch with the Sheriff's Office but there could be criminal charges of trespassing, entering your vehicle, and making a threat. Could the FBI be called in to investigate a hate crime? If caught could this lead to the perpetrator doing jail time? Will the Sheriff's Office have access to DNA results from the seized evidence (poop) including fingerprints on the diaper, footprints and tire tread comparisons? Will the Sheriff's Office also be able to download video footage from the county drone or federal spy satellites? If requested, will the FBI be willing to develop a criminal profile of the poop provider? I suggest, with my years of experience, that the suspect may be female since it's common knowledge that men are less likely to change a baby's diaper. Also, I wonder of the bloodhounds were called it to follow the scent of this stinking crime?

    By Blogger Jim Potter, at 3/22/2019  

  • When this pooper-person is caught, part of the sentencing options should include community service hours at the Hutchinson Zoo. Armed with a city pooper-scooper, the criminal can pick up poop so the visitors can enjoy their time with less chance of stepping in the stinking poop. Just an idea.

    By Blogger Jim Potter, at 3/22/2019  

Post a Comment



<< Home