Prairie View

Thursday, April 03, 2008

Quote for the Day 4/3/08

Me: For Anabaptist History class tomorrow, we're going to watch the movie "And When They Shall Ask" about the Russian Mennonites during the Revolution. It's too long for one class period, so we'll do the first part during the regular class time and the second part during our night school.

Jared (In mock horror) : Please. Can we just call it a film?

He's the person who noted with amusement his grandfather's expression of concern about the new "CD tapes" technology. With him it's obviously all about the terms.

*********************************

We're planning to have a regular Friday school schedule during the day tomorrow. Then at 6:00 p. m. we're meeting again for another "day" of school, ending at 12:30 a. m. The big payoff is next Monday when everyone gets a day without school.

Dorcas (Shane's fiance'e): I think I'm too old for that.

I know I'm too old to take it in stride. I hope I'm not too old to survive it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home