Prairie View

Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Quote for the Day 3/4/08

Hiromi (about one of our sons who won't take vitamins): I wish he wouldn't resist. . .

Me: I wish so too.

Me (after a pause): I can think of a few things I wish you wouldn't resist too.

Hiromi (Laughing): That's exactly what I was thinking. He's my son. No wonder.

************************************************************************

After a strange new ring on the phone in Grant's pocket--

Shane: What was that? Intestinal burblings? Most people try to camouflage noises like that.

************************************************************************

Grant (to Shane): You're getting fat, and you're not even married yet.

Shane: Just think how much better it will be then.

************************************************************************

Me (After checking my recently installed Hit Counter): 304 different people have read my blog since the middle of February. 847 hits.

Hiromi (to the boys): She likes checking that thing.

1 Comments:

  • And do you know who accounts for most of those hits to your blog?? Almost assuredly it is members of The Student Body checking to see if their name has been mentioned today. :)

    Jolynn

    By Blogger Jolynn, at 3/05/2008  

Post a Comment



<< Home