Prairie View

Thursday, August 13, 2015

Guessing Game

Here is a quote lifted from The Week, August 14, 2015, page 10:

" . . . is obsessed with getting free trips out of airlines, said Ben Wofford in Rolling Stone.  A 'travel hacker,' . . . is the star of a small community of people devoted to taking advantage of airlines' frequent-flier schemes, and spends his life flitting between first-class cabins, luxury airport lounges, and five-star hotels. . . . He finds ways to rack up air miles in every way imaginable, including using dozens of airline-affiliated credit cards and flying incessantly on sharply discounted flights."

****************

I wish I could offer a prize for anyone who can insert the correct name above without looking up the article, but as it is, we'll all have to settle for having a fun guessing game--and glory and honor for anyone who guesses correctly (such as is available from this humble blog's audience).  After what I deem an appropriate number of guesses, I'll reveal the correct answer.  

6 Comments:

  • I would guess Hans Mast. :)

    By Anonymous Bertha, at 8/13/2015  

  • And if it's not Hans, my guess is he will know the correct answer.

    By Anonymous Bertha, at 8/13/2015  

  • Hans

    By Blogger Unknown, at 8/13/2015  

  • I recall my boys telling me that about Hans when we visited there. :-) -- Emma Zook

    By Blogger alz, at 8/15/2015  

  • With all the traveling Hans does, I can understand the assumption it is him. I'm not sure it is him, although I may be mistaken. I read something recently about a guy, I think his name was Ben? I think? He has lived in airports and/or planes for 2-3 years. ~~ Sue

    By Blogger Sue, at 8/15/2015  

  • On further thought, why would you ask this if it wasn't Hans? �� ~~ Sue

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8/16/2015  

Post a Comment



<< Home