Prairie View

Monday, December 10, 2012

Quote for the Day 12/10/2012

The community writing project my comp students are working on has elicited some serious competition among the students.*

Student #1:  My dad was so intelligent that he got to skip the third grade.

Student #2:  Well, my dad was so intelligent that he dropped out of college because he decided he was wasting his money.

Student #3:  My mom got the highest score in the county on the achievement tests--in science.  Her teacher told her she could be a scientist.

Student #1:  My dad was always a teacher's pet.

**********************

*As is often the case with  my quotes, a disclaimer is in order.  The exact words above may or may not have been uttered.  All the facts are true, however, and a very similar dialog did take place.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home