Prairie View

Sunday, November 18, 2012

The Winner

The winner of Tea and Trouble Brewing is Sue Beachy Kauffman.

One little detail I forgot when I posted other contest details is that I would need to know how to contact the winner to get a mailing address.  Fortunately Sue has a Xanga blog I could backtrack to.  Unfortunately, Xanga never likes my attempts to sign in, so my nice comment on her last post did not post.  I sent her a message via Facebook.  Unless she knows to check the "other" tab on her message list, she will not likely see my message.  I learned about the "other" tab only this evening and didn't realize that any messages from non-friends automatically go there.

Sue, if you're reading this, email me at miriam@iwashige.com with your mailing address, and I'll get the book mailed out to you.  If one of Sue's friends sees this and wants to let her know, that would be wonderful.

Thank you to all who entered the contest.  I had a lot of fun reading your family history notes and learning a bit about you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home