Prairie View

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Quote for the Day 9/18/2012

Hiromi:  My fan club is all from the over-60 crowd.

He said this after telling me of yet another customer who confided in him that she always comes through his lane when she sees that he's working, because she likes the way he packs her groceries.  Sometimes it's because "you're good and fast" or for some other reason.

I'm glad they're noticing what I've known for a long time--not just since I turned 60.

******************
Did I mention that Hiromi was the Wal-Mart employee of the month in August?  He was a little slow finding this out, and learned of it only when someone congratulated him about halfway through the month.  When he asked how they knew, he first learned of the place when it's posted.  Since then he's noticed that there is no employee of the month for September, so they must be running short of candidates.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home