Prairie View

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Quote for the Day 2/21/2009

Emily: Was Albert Einstein actually a freaky person?

Me: Not that I know of.

Tim: You're thinking of Frankenstein.

Emily: Oh yeah.

I found a record of this conversation on a sticky note when I cleaned out my purse yesterday. It must have happened last year during school.

No wonder the fourth of four purse handle attachments broke last week--the only one I had not yet stitched in place with a big needle and string-like thread. It's my only complaint about my brightly-adorned "rooster" purse. Otherwise it works fine for toting around even things like records of last year's school conversations. But I like that it's lighter since yesterday. And now that I've recorded the conversation here for posterity, I can throw away the sticky note.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home