Prairie View

Thursday, December 31, 2015

You've Gotta Read This!

Please, please click through to read the poem Dwight Gingrich wrote and published very recently.  You can find it here. The title of the post is "How Do You Know Me?"--Words and Self-identity."  I daresay that any Anabaptist writer who has ventured into controversial territory identifies with the sentiments expressed in the poem, but most of us could not express them with this much clarity and grace.

I commented on Dwight's poem.  For now, I won't repeat the poem or the comments here.  I might do so later, since I've been thinking about how it would be to assemble these blog posts eventually into hard-copy booklets and coming across links to sites that can't be accessed from a hard copy.  Frustrating!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home