Prairie View

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Quotes for the Day--February 14, 2013

Jonny:  Today is "Singles Awareness Day."  That's why I wore black--to celebrate it.

************************

Carolyn:  I think Valentine's Day is overrated.  It's really just for people that are madly in love, and I am SO NOT  madly in love.

*************************

Jordan:  You know those cupcakes Miss Miller put on everyone's desk for Valentine's Day?  Well, I got a cupcake too, but she also gave me a sub sandwich because I'm her favorite student.  (Pause, while everyone ponders this improbability.)  Not really.  My Mom brought it.

**************************

At lunch, when Jordan unwrapped it, he felt obligated to apologize for all the paper rattling, which all of us suspected was a ruse to draw attention again to his great good fortune.  He also explained that for the month of February, you can get a foot long for $5.00 at Subway.  A six-inch sub is usually about $4.00.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home