Prairie View

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Errant Suitcase

My suitcase did not follow me home.  Two days later I'm still waiting for it.  It did follow me on long journeys through Chicago's O'Hare airport though, me stepping as lively as possible, but not lively enough to get to the next gate in time.  I missed my connecting flights in Chicago, both coming and going.  Flying the same airline in and out of there can still mean different concourses and even different terminals.

My sister-in-law Kara had sent gifts home for several family members, and those gifts are tucked away among the laundry-ready clothing and other traveling miscellany.  Without my Sunday shoes, I'll be forced to don some unconventional attire for church, unless the suitcase arrives tomorrow.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home