Prairie View

Monday, June 22, 2009

Quote for the day 6/22/2009

Me: Hiromi, you've gotta see these clouds (Last night when they were spectacular in the east--layered in multicolored masses, with frothy and billowy and wispy textures, lit by the setting sun, against a blue sky. . . .) They're amazing.

Hiromi (after looking at the sky for a bit) : You're pretty easily amazed.

Can you believe it?

I think I need children or students or someone around who is as "easily amazed" as I. Being amazed is a lot more fun when someone shares it with you.

I'm glad there are lots of other things to love about Hiromi.

4 Comments:

  • hey, i noticed the nice clouds last nite as well! :)

    By Anonymous emily y., at 6/22/2009  

  • Those clouds were lovely! I took our camera out and tried to capture the beauty.

    By Blogger Rhoda, at 6/22/2009  

  • Hahahaha Why didn't that surprise me?

    By Blogger Unknown, at 6/23/2009  

  • I love clouds. People who are easily amazed are blessed.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 6/29/2009  

Post a Comment



<< Home