Prairie View

Monday, June 30, 2008

Quote for the Day 6/30/2008

When I slipped into bed late . . . or early actually . . . (Those long Sunday afternoon naps come with a price.)

Hiromi: What were you doing? Blogging?

Me: Part of the time.

Hiromi: A really long one? People may get tired of reading long blogs. They may not come back if it takes too long to read.

Me: Nobody has to read my blog. If they don't want to read it, that's fine. If they don't want to come back, that's fine too. It still doesn't hurt for me to have written it.

These sentiments were repeated in different forms at least four times. I wonder if a looming week's worth of vacation time typically makes men chatty at 2:00 in the morning.

Me: That doesn't make any sense.

Hiromi: Well, let's see if it makes sense tomorrow morning.

That was the most sensible utterance of all. But this morning I'm still not sure if it makes sense.

1 Comments:

  • I love to read your blogs when I have time. Tell Hiromi that we can skip over anything that we don't want to read. I was so impressed with what you had written about David Miller's funeral that I gave his son Norm(my brother-in-law)your blog site.

    (I'm Hilda's Aunt)

    By Blogger Kathy Beachy, at 7/05/2008  

Post a Comment



<< Home