Prairie View

Monday, June 04, 2007

I Can't Believe He Said That

Conversation with Hiromi:

H: “What are you making for supper?”

M: “Chop suey. I’m going to use that leftover rice from yesterday.”

H: “Joel said he likes fried rice better than chop suey.”

M: “Did you make fried rice?” [Yesterday, I meant, while I was gone over supper.]

H: “Oh, I don’t know.”

M: “I said ‘Did you make fried rice?’”

H: “Well, I can.”

I give up.

The good part is that I got an offer to help with making supper without fishing for it. Unfortunately, he thinks I asked for his help , so I still look like a shameless beggar.

1 Comments:

  • Hi Miriam, you do a very good job of keeping your posts interesting! :)

    I enjoy cooking middle eastern, oriental or anything foreign. I thought you would be a good person to get some recipes from. My e-mail address is: verdamae4Jesus@gmail.com

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7/19/2007  

Post a Comment



<< Home